Add a sense of whimsy to your wardrobe with the Callie Ballerina Blouse. Tiny dancers arabesque, sashay, and twirl across this beautifully unique blouse.
The Callie Ballerina Blouse was thoughtfully created with high-quality anti-pilling, anti-shrink, anti-wrinkle, eco-friendly, quick dry polyester material.
Material: 100% Cashmere
S/M fits sizes 0-6.
M/L fits sizes 6-10.
*Pearl embellishment is removable.
let's discuss ruffles and why they make clothing so pretty. today, i want to focus on three tops: 1) the dotted peplum chiffon blouse; 2) the libby tiered ruffle button up; and 3) the olive eyelet lace peplum top.
1) dotted peplum chiffon blouse - polka dots AND ruffles? what is this, christmas?? one of the things i love about the dotted peplum is the classic pattern of black and white polka dots. add a bit of ruffles and it's fashion-forward as well as classic. love it!
2) libby tiered ruffle button up - what i love about the libby is its simplicity. this is a blouse that is truly versatile in every sense of the word. add a pair of jeans for a classy casual look. throw in a skirt or dress pants, and you have extremely professional work attire.
3) olive eyelet lace peplum top - the olive stands out from the rest due to, not just its extremely intricate lace patterns, but its pop of colors. although the olive is very detailed, it doesn't try too hard. Its bright pop of colors gives your outfit that extra boost.
you can find these and many more tops on our site. stay tuned to our blog posts for updates on new additions to the della bee line. and remember, your true beauty first comes from within, long before you try on our clothing!
today I'd like to talk about 4 different skirts we sell on della bee. these are each unique styles that i designed patterned to fit various personalities. i will give specific details about each of the four.
1. brenna ankle length skirt - this skirt was made to fashion the sheek-dressing socialite. functioning as apparel for laid-back occasions as well as fancy events, the brenna is comfortable, fashion-forward and fun. the reason i love this piece is because of its versatility.
2. delila daisy skirt - one of my favorite designs to create, the cute delila screams summertime. it's the perfect piece of clothing when you're having a down day and want to be happy and feel beautiful. when i look at it, i feel less stress in my life and i want to go on a walk outside.
3. gingham picnic skirt - gingham is so in right now, have you heard? and with this very relaxing skirt, it's hard not to want to wear it for any occasion. i was inspired when i was creating this by the bright colors of my neighborhood.
4. pene pencil skirt - everyone needs a good pencil skirt in their wardrobe, am i right? for a smart, slim-fitting look, definitely check out the pene. i chose this design because it's unique, yet a very classic cut.
these separate clothing items were each designed with specific care. and as always, here at della bee, every single item, including these four skirts, come with positive affirmations sewn into them near the size tag.
i started della bee out of a love for fashion and a desire, and struggle, for self-worth.
i wanted to find a way to help myself, and other women, feel confident. i knew that wearing clothing you love can bring out a sense of self-confidence; but just aiding in outer beauty isn't enough to sustain lasting confidence.
i want to help women find that feeling of confidence that outlasts the life of any garment.
i want you to find the beauty that comes deep from within; the true beauty that comes from confidence and self-love.
while i hope you love and treasure your della bee clothing, my bigger hope is that you will learn how to love and treasure yourself.
this is why, in each piece of della bee clothing, you will find an affirmation of self-love for you to look at, read, and say to yourself as you get dressed and start your day.
i truly believe the most beautiful women in the world have, first, clothed their souls in love.